About Dr. Knotts
Nothing brings me more joy than knowing I have the opportunity to serve in a profession that can dramatically impact ones health for the better.
As a lifetime sport and outdoors enthusiast, Dr. Knotts knows first hand how injuries can effect performance and quality of life. He is committed to helping Idaho families and athletes through chiropractic health and nutritional therapy. I will uphold the values instilled in me from intense training and self discipline to provide an atmosphere that nourishes the body and minds of my patients. From sport injuries to health and weight loss maintenance, I take joy in assisting others to achieve their personal successes as I have been so fortunate to attain mine.
Currently he is the official Chiropractor for the Idaho Steelhead Hockey Association.
Dr. Knotts' expertise includes:
- Activator Technique
- Diversified Chiropractic Care (Hands-on Joint Adjustment)
- Thompson Drop Technique
- Postural Correction Adjustments
- Extremity Adjusting
- Soft tissue release techniques
- Home exercises
Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
- Western States Chiropractic, Portland, OR
- Post graduate designation by the ACBSP
Certification is specific to physical fitness and the evaluation, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries encountered in sports.
Doctor of Chiropractic Degree
- Texas Chiropractic College, Pasadena, TX
- Magna Cum Laude, Dean's List, 3.8 GPA, Omega Psi, Ethics Officer
- Techniques: Certified in Pain Management, Spinal and Sports Rehabilitation
- Modalities: Physiotherapy, Nutrition, Ultrasound, E. M. S., Athletic Training
Bachelor of Science Degree in Exercise Physiology
- University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT